I'm here tonight to share a card I've made this evening for the current challenge at CASology where the cue word is 'letter'.
The idea I had in my head hasn't really translated as I wanted it to, but I thought I'd share my card anyway.
I've had these mini cards and envelopes in my stash for years but have hardly ever used them. With these in mind I immediately thought of a Dear Santa letter. I used an embossing marker to write the text, trying to make it look like a child had written it (not too difficult when you can't see where you're writing!!), and then heat embossed this with some red embossing tinsel. I stamped some silver snowflakes on the card base to add some interest.
- Stamp: Uniko Studio - Stunning Snowflakes
- Ink: Versa Color - Silver
- Embossing Pen: Whispers Embossing Marker
- Embossing Powder: Heat It Up - Embossing Tinsel (Red)
- Cardstock and mini card and envelope from stash
Really quick post tonight as I'm now off to bed.
Bye for now