Monday 4 August 2014

Featured Artist!

Hi guys

I have some exciting news to share with you tonight.

A while ago I received a very unexpected email from a fellow blogger, Tam of Card Making Artists asking if she could include me as a 'Featured Artist' on her site.



After the initial shock of Tam actually finding my little blog in the first place and appreciating my work, I was delighted and agreed to take part without hesitation.

Tam is sharing my responses to her interview questions over on her blog so if you have the time and would like to find out more about me and Neet & Crafty, you can find Tam's post here.

Thanks, as always, for popping by.  I value your continued support so much :) x




5 comments:

  1. Great interview. Love that she has posted a good selection of your cards there as well. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Anita!! It was a wonderful celebration of you and your works of art!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice write up and such a great array of your beautiful cards. congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Anita, you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...