Monday 25 August 2014

Geometric Congrats

Hi guys

I'm back with a really quick post to share another card I've made to enter a couple of challenges, one which is ending this evening.


On a spare piece of white cardstock I stamped a geometric pattern using the striped diamond in two colours.  I then cut this out with a square die and matted it on some teal coloured cardstock.  I used the same teal cardstock to cut out the congrats.  I really had no clue where I was going with this and I settled on a landscape card and adhered the square panel at an angle.  I then adhered the word die cut straight across this and added a couple of co-ordinating square gemstones to finish.  I'm really not sure what I think about this card, I think it's the angled panel I'm not sure about, but it looked better like this than it did straight.  And geometric is all about angles, right? :)

Materials used:

  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Geometric Style
  • Ink: Versa Color - Cinnamon and Paprika
  • Dies: Clearly Besotted - Congrats Word Die; Xcut - Nested Squares
  • Gems: Papermania - Mosaics (Emerald and Jade)

Challenge entries:

Addicted to CAS - Challenge #45 - Geometric
Colour Me - Challenge #34















That's all for today, I'm feeling a bit under the weather this evening so I think an early night is on the cards.

Take care



2 comments:

  1. I think this is a stunning card! Great work! Thanks for playing with us at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...