Monday 24 February 2014

Just a Floral Note

Hi guys

Well, I've finally managed to create a card for the current Clearly Besotted Challenge right before the deadline.

Here's my card and the colour palette we were given as inspiration...





I had great fun using some of my new CBS dies on this one, and these stamps have all had their first outing too.  

Materials used:
  • Dies: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Scalloped Tag Die, Scalloped Edges Die Collection, Fancy Florals
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps- Basic Stripes, Fancy Florals, Many Messages
  • Ink: Versa Color - Sky Blue, Olive, Burgundy, Sky Gray; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Twine: Doodlebug - Brights Collection
  • Gems: Papermania - Glazed Gems (Iridescent)
  • Cardstock from stash

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Creations - Challenge #257 - Keep It Simple
Retro Sketches - #103 - sketch













Before I disappear for the evening I'd like to say thank you for all your lovely comments about my Deer's Leap card, and I was chuffed to bits to get the news today that the awesome Ardyth at CASology has chosen my card for an Honorable Mention!  That's completely made my Monday :)

Thanks so much for visiting and I hope to see you again soon.


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card neets and good to see you have bagged some stylish new stuff from CBS. I noticed you'd got an honorable mention and so well deserved. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely Neet! Such lovely colours and great use of the layout! Glad you can get an order in soon...dunno how you have held off for so long lol! ;) If you are ordering via my online store and need any help, please don't hesitate to shout! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable tag...sweet little flower on the striped background, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the stripy tag in coordination with the rest of card, so pretty! Thank you so much for joining in with the Clearly Besotted Challenge, Anita :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...