This card is another to add to my 'Inspired by...' series.
I thought this one would be easy but I've been faffing around for ages trying to put this one together! I started with a square base card, then abandoned it. Next I tried a portrait card, and yes, abandoned that too! So I settled on this landscape version. I'm not loving this card, really not sure why. I like all the elements but not sure I like them together. Anyhow, I thought I would share it with you and add it to my stash.
and here is where my inspiration came from...
My bed linen!
- Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Flower Arrangement; Uniko Studio - Flower Power #2
- Ink: Versa Color - Cement, Bamboo and Split Pea; Versafine - Onyx Black
- Patterned Paper: Pink Petticoat - Hydrangeas
- Cardstock: Papermania - Kraftstax; white card from stash
- Embossing Folder: Stampin' Up - Vine Street
Totally Gorjuss - Challenge 221 - Sunny Colours
2 Sisters Challenge - Challenge #173 - Embossing
Crafty Catz - Challenge #216 - Anything Goes
The Card Concept - Challenge #2 - Use Texture (I've used the style 'clean and layered')
Thanks for visiting, hopefully I can add more to my 'Inspired by...' collection this year, my efforts last year certainly need to be improved upon!