Friday 10 April 2020

40 Sensational Years

Hi there and Happy Good Friday, everyone!

Today I'm sharing a commission card I was asked to make by an old work colleague, for him to give to his wife on their Ruby Wedding Anniversary last weekend.

This card is A5, so larger than the normal A6 cards that I make.



I began by embossing a piece of white cardstock with the hearts design which was then matted onto some deep red cardstock.  I then heat embossed the Happy Anniversary in silver onto a strip of vellum and wrapped this around the panel before securing on the reverse and adhering to the card base.  Two hearts were then die cut from white and red card, and one stamped and also heat embossed in silver.  These were adhered offset and I added a ribbon bow and some clear gems to finish.


Materials used:

  • Embossing Folder: Creative Expressions - Heart Strings
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Happy Anniversary; Uniko - Classic Numbers
  • Ink: VersaMark
  • Embossing Powder: Wow! - Metallic Silver
  • Die: MFT Die-namics - Stitched Heart Stax



That's all from me today, I'll be back tomorrow morning to share details of the next Less is More challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...