Saturday 22 December 2018

Challenge Me a Christmas Card with Michelle Lupton

Hi there

I'm thrilled to have been asked by Michelle Lupton to join her in her Challenge Me a Christmas Card series. 



Michelle has asked lots of friends in blogland to challenge her to make a card using, for example, a specific theme, technique or product, etc., and for each of us to also share a card.  Michelle has had some big names from the crafting community joining her this month, so to be asked to take part is an absolute honour!

The theme I chose for Michelle was 'Christmas Night Sky'.  My card is below and you can click here to see what Michelle created.  I'm now off to have a look myself!

Here is my card...


I created the sky on the top half of my card base by blending Distress Inks.  I then stamped the sleigh and reindeer image in black.  Next I die cut the main white panel using a landscape die with a large expanse of white for the snow in the foreground.  I then stamped the bunny and the sentiment in black before adhering the panel flat to the base.  I added a further three die cut trees which were adhered on glue dots for a little dimension.  To finish I added some twinkle to the snowy trees using a shimmer pen.  The shimmer can be seen more clearly in the image below...


Materials used:

  • Ink: Distress Ink - Dusty Concord, Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Stamps: Card-io - Christmas Scenery 2; Uniko - Most Wonderful
  • Dies: Memory Box - Quiet Cabin Landscape; Craft Emotions - Pine Trees
  • Accents: Spectrum Noir Shimmer Pen - Clear

Challenge entries:

Fab 'n' Funky - Challenge #420 - Cute Christmas
Happy Little Stampers - December Anything Goes with Dies Challenge
Happy Little Stampers - December Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes (Snow)
Stamping Sensations - December Challenge - Winter Sparkle



Thanks so much for joining me today, and a huge thank you to Michelle for inviting me to join in the fun :) x

5 comments:

  1. Love that little touch of shimmer on the trees! Thanks so much for being my guest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful night sky and I love how you laid out the design of your card
    thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Neets - the night sky blending is awesome - Thanks for sharing with us in our Winter Sparkle challenge at Stamping Sensations

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely Christmas creation Anita. Thank you for joining us in our 'Winter Sparkle' theme challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Warm Winter Wishes, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful scene.
    Thank you for joining at StampingSensations this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...