Earlier today I shared a shaker card I made for my friend's 40th using stencilled balloons, here. Here's another version, this time a masculine card I made for a 50th birthday order, for a guy who loves his amateur dramatics. This was made for my neighbour to give to her son.
As before, I stencilled the overlapping balloons with Distress Inks onto a white cardstock panel which I'd already printed with a theatre masks image. I then die cut the sentiment and backed it with black cardstock before adhering the little bits from inside the letters back into position. I die cut the numbers from a scrap of silver cardstock and heat embossed the 'son' sentiment in silver. The panel was then adhered to the card base on 3D foam. This was also a large card, made A5 size.
- Stencil: MFT - Big Balloons
- Ink: Distress Ink - Broken China, Crushed Olive, Blueprint Sketch, Spiced Marmalade; VersaMark
- Dies: MFT Die-namics - Happy Birthday to You; Papertrey Ink - Modern Numbers
- Stamp: Clearly Besotted - My Hero
- Embossing Powder: Wow! - Metallic Silver
CAS(E) this Sketch - Challenge #202
Crafty Creations - Challenge #330 - Masculine
Thanks for popping by. I hope to share more Christmas card makes shortly.