I'm here to introduce this month's CAS challenge over at Happy Little Stampers. Every month this year we have had a different technique and this month we would like to see...
There are video tutorials of variations of this technique over on the main challenge blog if you need a little inspiration or guidance.
This challenge is sponsored by Happy Little Stampers and as always
there's a great prize for one lucky winner!
For my DT card I decided to use heat embossing on coloured vellum...
- Stamps: Happy Little Stampers - Doodled Flowers
- Ink: VersaMark; Versafine - Onyx Black
- Embossing Powder: Wow! - Opaque Bright White
- Die: MFT Die-namics - Double Stitched Circles
- Coloured Vellum from stash
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Powder Power
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Embossing on vellum can create some really lovely effects so why not join in. The challenge will run until the end of October.