Tuesday 8 March 2016

Addicted to Stamps and More #184

Hi there

I'm back to introduce another new challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More.  This week it's the turn of my favourite of all our regular challenges...


CAS (Clean and Simple)
If you are unsure of the challenge guidelines you can find them here.


Our sponsor this week is STAMPlorations who are offering a $10 gift certificate to one lucky winner!


Without further ado, here's my DT card...




I made this card for my boyfriend's mum for Mother's Day.  I stamped the daffodil onto a panel of white cardstock and coloured it in with my Zig markers, blending the colour out with some water.  When the panel was completely dry I ran it through my Big Shot using a wave embossing folder.  I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of white cardstock and adhered this over the panel before mounting the whole panel on 3D foam to my card base.  A few sequins were added to finish.

Materials used:

  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Just Darling
  • Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Coloured with Zig Clean Color Brush Pens
  • Embossing Folder: We R Memory Keepers - Next Level 'Wave'
  • Accents: Little Things from Lucy's Cards - Icicle Sequin Mix

Challenge entries:

This is the first inking up of the Just Darling CB set and also the first time I've used this embossing folder so I'm linking up over at Darnell's fabulous NBUS Challenge #6 - Anything Goes
STAMPlorations - March AG CAS Challenge - Optional colour yellow
Stamping Sensations - March Challenge - Flower Power
Dream Valley - Challenge #126 - Mother's Day



There are some lovely creations in our DT gallery this week if you need some CAS inspiration.  We'd love for you to join in the challenge this week.

Bye for now


18 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I adore this stamp set, it's so beautiful to colour. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Spring floral creation Neets, many thanks for joining us again at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing CAS card,teamie,love the image and the bright yellow you used and that embossing is such a perfect touch to the card...Željka XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful...love your sweet daffodil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely. I really like the wavy embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It s a beautiful card Anita, the coloring is spot on, but it is the embossing to which I am drawn more here, great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A classy card there Anita! Beautifully coloured but I absolutely adore the subtle background treatment. Fab!
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anita, this is a lovely card, your colouring looks wonderful and I love your stylish CAS card design.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...and I meant to also say thank you for joining us this time at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful job! I love the lily and that background paper is gorgeous!! HUgz

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous CAS card. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely spring card, I really like the embossed background too

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so clever, Anita! I love the effect of the EF, and your coloring is just beautiful! Really stunning CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is CAS perfection, Neets.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love - LOVE this card! :)
    Your teamie,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful!!! Love it!
    Lilian ATSM teamie
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful spring card! Thanks for joining in with a Gem of a Challenge this time!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so pretty .... beautifully CAS. Thanks for playing along with the STAMPlorations challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...