Where on earth did that last week go? Can you believe it's Less is More new challenge time again?! And this week we're back with a Colour challenge for you which is...
Green and Gold
I had a hectic week so left making my samples a bit late this week but I have two for you. Here they are...
On some white cardstock I stamped all the elements separately, first using two green inks and then once dry I stamped the rest in VersaMark and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I then stamped the sentiment in green pigment ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I die cut the images using a stitched rectangle die. I then used a straight stitched die three times to create the stitched rows on the card base and then popped the image panel up on 3D foam in the centre.
- Stamps: Uniko - Background Builders Vines Winter Additions, Simply Said Christmas
- Ink: Versa Color - Evergreen and Olive; VersaMark
- Embossing Powder: Wow! - Metallic Gold Rich; Rubber Stampede - Clear
- Dies: MFT Die-namics - Stitched Rounded Rectangles; Paper Smooches - Stitched
Happy Little Stampers - September Christmas Challenge - Holly
Creative Card Crew - Challenge #95 - Christmas
House of Cards - September Challenge - Stitch it Up
Merry Monday - Challenge #170 - Use Holly
And here's my second sample...
I masked a horizontal panel on the card base and stamped some leaf images and heat embossed in clear. With the masks still in place I blended some Distress Inks over the top. I then did some second generation stamping (stamping off first) in green pigment ink using another image from the same set. I brushed over the panel with some anti static powder and then, using my VersaMark ink pad I swept it up from the bottom edge and down from the top edge. I then heat embossed using Wow! gold embossing powder. A simple sentiment stamped in green finished the card. As this is a one layer card and lots of embossing was involved, it did warp a little so it remained under a heavy book for a while to straighten it out. Glad it did as this one took some time to create!
- Stamps: Card-io Combinations - Greenery 1; Clearly Besotted - Many Mini Messages
- Ink: VersaMark, Distress Ink - Evergreen Bough, Peeled Paint, Cracked Pistachio and Mowed Lawn; Versa Color - Evergreen
- Embossing Powder: Rubber Stampede - Clear; Wow! - Metallic Gold Rich
Crafty Cardmakers - Challenge #146 - No Patterned Papers
Crafty Catz - Challenge #291 - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
AAA Card Challenge - Challenge #47 - Spectacular Embossing
Right, I'm off to tidy my table due to the carnage I created after making these two! Have a fabulous weekend x