Wednesday 30 September 2015

Addicted to Stamps and More #164

Hi there

There's a new challenge just starting at Addicted to Stamps and More.  This is my absolute favourite regular challenge as it is the style I love.  This week were are talking...


Clean and Simple
(clean and crisp lines, minimal or no embellishments and lots of lovely white space)


Our sponsor this week is Sweet Pea Stamps who are offering the prize of 4 digis from the store!


So,  here's my little CAS offering for you this week...


I started by die cutting the stitched rectangular panel.  Sometimes I find it easier to die cut first and then stamp.  I then stamped all the separate elements to make up the flower stem.  The panel was popped up on 3D foam and the sentiment added below in black. Super simple.

Materials used:
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Pretty Petals Plus, Say It In Style
  • Ink: Versa Color - Olive, Amethyst, Lilac; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Die: MFT Die-namics - In and Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangles

We would love to see your creations in the gallery this week.  My teamies at ATSM have created some wonderful CAS projects this week so please pop by and leave them some love.

Thanks for visiting today, I hope to see you again soon.


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous CAS card, Anita! I love the simplicity of the single flower and the soft pastel color palette! Love the font on the sentiment and stitching around your focal point! Stunning work, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pretty flower and the stitching detail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! It's certainly CAS. I love the frame around the flower. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely CAS card Anita. I keep staring at those MFT dies and then at the price then put them back but my resistence is slipping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly clean, crisp and simple. Absolutely beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the dies that leave the stitched details behind. This looks so effective on your card without adding any extra layers. Such a pretty flower too, sitting on CAS perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifull..CAS...so clean...I adore your simple card Anita..
    Petfect!hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...