Monday 16 February 2015

Ooh La La Creations - Guest Designer!

Hi guys

Today I'm back to share my second card for my Guest Designer spot for February with Ooh La La Creations.


Thanks so much to Anne for inviting me to join her team this month and to the rest of the Design Team for making me feel so welcome.

For this new challenge we want you to 'Add Something Green' to your creations.  Here's my card...





For this card I started by adding some Ooh La La Creations digi paper to my card base.  I chose this strawberry design and then used a stamp set by Clearly Besotted to carry on the strawberry theme.  I used a scalloped edge die to cut the bottom of the white cardstock panel and then cut a couple of notches on either side at the top to secure the twine in place.  The white cardstock panel was then adhered using 3D foam.

Materials used:

  • Digi Paper: Ooh La La Creations - Watermelon Mice collection from the Everyday Occasions CD Rom
  • Stamp: Clearly Besotted - Tasty Treats
  • Dies: Clearly Besotted - Tasty Treats and Scalloped Edges Die Collection
  • Ink: Versa Color - Burgundy, Olive, Ash Rose and Sage; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Twine: Hemptique - Emerald collection

I would also like to enter this card at the following challenge blogs:

Brown Sugar - Challenge #133 - Use a Bow and a Die Cut
613 Avenue Create - Challenge #111 - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - Challenge #79 - Anything Goes

Why not 'add some green' to your projects and link up, it will be great to see your creations in the gallery.  Thanks so much for popping by.
 


5 comments:

  1. ANITA *waving wildly* My sweet friend, mega apologies for having fallen several posts behind in commenting *hanging head in shame*! I have, however, gazed at, admired and oohed and ahhed over each and every card as they appear in my Feedly! Again, your innovative, thinking-out-side-the-box creations dazzle and delight! I'm going to stand myself in the corner for a bit, then hopefully, get my act together to stay on top of your creations (blaming my tardiness on new work duties, travel, more travel, more work and overall scatteredness, as I try to adjust to life with a piece missing...). Thank you for understanding and for being such an AMAZING friend! Your card here has me craving cupcakes! Sweet and yummy! Congrats on your GD role!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really sweet card Anita and love those strawberries....now who can resist strawberries yummy!! It's been great having you as guest designer at OLL and I've enjoyed visiting your blog. Wynn OLL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the guest design gig! This is such a scrumptious looking creation and you've paired that digi paper just perfectly with the strawberry laden cupcake! Such a cute design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet. Thanks for joining us at SCT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...