Today I'm back to share my second card for my Guest Designer spot for February with Ooh La La Creations.
Thanks so much to Anne for inviting me to join her team this month and to the rest of the Design Team for making me feel so welcome.
For this new challenge we want you to 'Add Something Green' to your creations. Here's my card...
For this card I started by adding some Ooh La La Creations digi paper to my card base. I chose this strawberry design and then used a stamp set by Clearly Besotted to carry on the strawberry theme. I used a scalloped edge die to cut the bottom of the white cardstock panel and then cut a couple of notches on either side at the top to secure the twine in place. The white cardstock panel was then adhered using 3D foam.
- Digi Paper: Ooh La La Creations - Watermelon Mice collection from the Everyday Occasions CD Rom
- Stamp: Clearly Besotted - Tasty Treats
- Dies: Clearly Besotted - Tasty Treats and Scalloped Edges Die Collection
- Ink: Versa Color - Burgundy, Olive, Ash Rose and Sage; Versafine - Onyx Black
- Twine: Hemptique - Emerald collection
I would also like to enter this card at the following challenge blogs:
Brown Sugar - Challenge #133 - Use a Bow and a Die Cut
613 Avenue Create - Challenge #111 - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - Challenge #79 - Anything Goes
Why not 'add some green' to your projects and link up, it will be great to see your creations in the gallery. Thanks so much for popping by.