Thursday 8 August 2013

Less is More Week 131 & CAS(E) this Sketch #40

Hi guys

Firstly I'd like to give a warm welcome to my new followers, Jo, Deepti and Christina.  Thank you so much for taking an interest in my blog, its always great to know that people appreciate my creations :)

Apologies for being a bit quiet this week, I've been spending a few evenings trying to organise my stash into some sort of order.  My cupboard still needs some more planning as I seem to have bought too much recently and have no room for it! Oops!  I've also started to make a set of swatches for my inks so I can see the true colours.  Its very difficult to imagine the exact colour just by looking at the pad.  Its a work in progress but should get it all sorted how I want it soon.

Tonight I'm here to share a card I've made for a couple of challenges.

 
 
 
Less is More - Colour challenge / inspiration photo
 
 
 

 
 
It took a while to pull together some materials from my stash to fit the colour challenge but I think I did ok.  I love the sketch this week and its one I've used a few times over the years, I love the simplicity and the vertical sentiment.
 
Materials used:
  • Cardstock: Textured card base from stash; Papermania Premium Textured Cardstock
  • Stamps: Marion Emberson Designs - On your special day; SP & Company - Just a Note
  • Ink: Versa Color - Charcoal and Umber
  • Ribbon and dew drops from stash
 
I hope to be back at the weekend with more to share with you, thanks as always for visiting and for your kind comments :)
 
 


7 comments:

  1. I think you did more than ok Anita, this is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Neet. I love this stamp; mine disappeared for quite a while but happily has turned up again! This has reminded me to use it again.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty! And thank you for the welcome. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/08/52-card-pickup-232.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job combining these challenges into your superb card, Anita! I am going through the same "overabundance" issues in the Playhouse and plan to follow your lead and find room for it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally cute card, hope you have a fabby weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...