Firstly, I'd like to give a warm welcome to two new followers, Hazel and Sarah. Thank you so much for joining me and I hope I'll keep you interested and maybe give you some inspiration :)
I'm here this evening to share the following card...
- Cardstock: Dovecraft - 12 x 12 Icicle
- Embossing Folder: Couture Creations - Peacock Pleasure
- Stamps: Inkadinkado - Circle and Dots; Hot Off The Press - unknown set (sentiment)
- Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black; Brilliance - Graphite Black
- Die: Xcut - Nested Circles
- Ribbon and gems from stash
I'm entering this into a couple of challenges this week, the first being Dynamic Duos, to use Light Aqua and Black with the option of Embossing...
The second challenge is at Less is More although I'm not sure I've successfully complied with the brief this week. The theme is 'Round and Round' so I immediately thought of this embossing folder featuring circles within circles. However, after reading it properly (that'll teach me!!) Chrissie and Jen wanted us to use any image which implies this movement...ie things with wheels or which move in this manner etc or in fact cards with some moving parts. Circles go round and round, right?! Oh well, I enjoyed making it so may as well enter it :D
That's all for now folks but I hope to be back soon with more to share.