As promised, I'm back to share another creation in my 'Inspired by' series...
I decided to use a textured card base for this card. At first I was trying a portrait layout but I couldn't find a design that I was happy with so I turned the base to landscape and I much prefer the result.
And this is where I found my inspiration...
MY LUNCH BAG!
I wasn't too sure about this card until it all came together at the end, but now I think the colours look great together :)
- Cardstock: Papermania Premium Textured Cardstock (turquoise); white and red from stash
- Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Flower Arrangement and Leafy Accents; Wild Rose Studio - Everyday Greetings
- Ink: Versa Color - Cardinal and Turquoise
- Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Classic Scalloped Ovals Large; Clearly Besotted Stamps - Flower Arrangement
- Punch: EK Success - Edger Punch Dotted Scallop
That's all for now folks, have a great day x