Friday, 30 August 2013

Inspired by.....#2

Good morning crafters

As promised, I'm back to share another creation in my 'Inspired by' series...


 
 
I decided to use a textured card base for this card.  At first I was trying a portrait layout but I couldn't find a design that I was happy with so I turned the base to landscape and I much prefer the result.
 
 
 
And this is where I found my inspiration...
 
 
 
 
MY LUNCH BAG!
 
 
I wasn't too sure about this card until it all came together at the end, but now I think the colours look great together :)
 
Materials used:
  • Cardstock: Papermania Premium Textured Cardstock (turquoise); white and red from stash
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Flower Arrangement and Leafy Accents; Wild Rose Studio - Everyday Greetings
  • Ink: Versa Color - Cardinal and Turquoise
  • Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Classic Scalloped Ovals Large; Clearly Besotted Stamps - Flower Arrangement
  • Punch: EK Success - Edger Punch Dotted Scallop
 
That's all for now folks, have a great day x
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Sweet card. Love the bright colours and fab place to get your inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...