So sorry I've not been posting on here lately, just seem to constantly be busy and had no time for crafting but last night I MADE TIME!
I had a little hop around the Uniko Studio May Design Team Blog Hop in which a previously released stamp set, Pure Florals: Gerbera, is being showcased. This stamp set has definitely made an appearance on my wish list after seeing the fabulous cards made by the Design Team.
I then decided to take part in their CASE challenge to CASE one of the Design Team's cards. I chose one of Amber's lovely cards. I wanted to use an Uniko Studio product so as I only possess two stamp sets I had to go with the Bright Butterflies stamps, and they stamp beautifully.
Here is my interpretation of Amber's card...
- Stamps: Uniko Studio - Bright Butterflies
- Ink: Versa Color - Lavender, Pink, Fresh Green; Versafine - Onyx Black
- Cardstock: Papermania Premium Textured Cardstock (pink); black and white card from stash
- Embossing Folder: Cricut Cuttlebug - James' set (1 of 4 folders)
- Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels One
- Ribbon from stash
My card isn't a patch on that created by Amber but I had fun making it. I've not used this many layers on a card for a while so had lots of fun :)
Here are Amber's gorgeous cards...
Thanks for popping by and hopefully I'll be back with a lot more to share soon.