I'm back today to share a card I made last night for this week's Muse challenge. Had to wait until this morning to photograph it!
This week's muse is Therese Calvird and she has created a gorgeous card for us to use as our inspiration.
I visited my craft cupboard but came up with not much at all in the beginning so I decided to pretty much CASE Therese's card and used butterflies and flowers instead. I love the layout and the use of pastel colours so I stayed with this theme.
Here's what I came up with...
The vision in my head was a bit different to how it turned out and I'm not particularly loving this card now but as I made it for the challenge I thought I may as well share it! :)
The camera hasn't picked up the DP too well, the yellow butterfly has a white swirl design and the blue one has a white circle design.
- Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Butterfly Wishes Additions; Sentiment tag from unknown set
- Ink: Versafine - Black Onyx
- Die: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Butterfly Wishes
- Design Paper: Dovecraft - Back to Basics IV (6 x 6 paper pack)
- Cardstock, paper flowers and dew drops from stash
This was the inspiration card but I don't think I've done this one justice in the slightest!...
Ok, that's all from me today, I hope you all have a fabulous Saturday whatever you're up to.
Bye for now from sunny (yes sunny!) Torquay :)