Today I'm sharing a card I made for an order for a friend. The little chap concerned made an appearance into the world about 6 weeks early so I had to make this one ahead of time! :)
Apologies for the dark photo, I took this at about 7.15am today and the light wasn't great but I had to pass the card on today.
I couldn't wait to use my new stamp set by Clearly Besotted Stamps, Baby Love. There are some lovely images in this set and I think this little pram is just adorable. I was also itching to use my new pack of MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax. I've seen these used all over blogland but everywhere I looked they were either really expensive or sold out. I dragged my chap around a local craft shop a few weeks ago and he thought I was completely bonkers when I let out a little shriek from the corner of the shop where I found a little pack just for me! *little claps*
I had all the elements stamped and cut out and was going to use a square card base but I just couldn't find a layout I liked so I decided on a landscape layout in the end. I'm not entirely happy with it as it looks a little busy, sometimes I start with a layout idea and other cards just sort of evolve. The pram ended up looking a little lost so I sparkled it up with some Stickles for a bit of bling. Boys do glam too right?! :)
- Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Baby Love
- Ink: Versa Color - Baby Blue; Versafine - Onyx Black
- Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels One; MFT Die-namics - Fishtail Flags Stax; Xcut Nesting Dies - Circles
- Cardstock: Crafters Companion - Neenah Classic Crest Card (white); Docrafts - Boofle 6" x 6" Designstax (blue gingham)
- Glitter Glue: Stickles - Star Dust
- Ribbon and gems from stash
Hopefully be back soon as I hope to find time to make a couple of challenge cards in the next day or two.
Thanks for popping by as always.