Wednesday 17 April 2013

New Home

Me again!

Back to share the last of the three cards I made for a friend's order.  This is very CAS as requested and was pretty quick to put together.



I'm really limited with new home bits and bobs, this is my only appropriate stamp!  I feel some shopping is required very soon!

I stamped the image with a dye ink as I wanted to use my ProMarkers to colour it in.  I die cut the image panel and a larger piece of green card using dies from the same set and then wrapped and tied twine around the image panel before matting and laying onto the card base.  That was it, easy peasy :)

Materials used:
  • Stamp: Katie & Co - New Home (wood mounted stamp)
  • Ink: Impress - Jet Black
  • Cardstock: Papermania - Premium Textured Cardstock (green); white cardstock from stash
  • Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Classic Rectangles Large
  • Twine: Doodlebug - Green from Bright Assortment
  • Coloured with ProMarkers

That's it from me tonight, thanks for visiting an please leave a comment, I always love what you have to say xx







2 comments:

  1. This is lurverly hun! SO bright and cheerful and great for a new home! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...