Today I've made a card for the challenge over at Fusion Card Challenge. Unfortunately, I missed the first two weeks on this new challenge blog but when I saw the inspiration photo I really wanted to enter this one. I love the colour combo, my bedroom used to be almost identical!
The idea of this challenge is to use the sketch or the photo as inspiration, or a Fusion of the two. You can see the inspiration photo further down in this post.
Here is my card, I chose to combine the two inspirations to create a Fusion...
I used dies to cut out the leaves and flowers. I have scored the black panel at the base to mirror the stripes in the inspiration photo. Here is a closer view to show the detail...
- Dies: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Leafy Accents; Sizzix - Flower Layers #6
- Cardstock: Papermania Premium Textured Cardstock (pink); Black cardstock from stash
- Stamp: Marion Emberson Designs - On your special day
- Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black
- Ribbon and dewdrop from stash
Here are the inspiration photos for the challenge...
Thank you so much for visiting and please leave a comment, your views are always greatly appreciated :)
Right, I'm off to bed!