This is the first of three posts sharing cards I made last night for an order. All were requested to be CAS cards. The first was for the arrival of a baby boy...
I started with a square card base. I stamped the image and sentiment and then die cut to create a fancy white mat. I then die cut the blue background using a larger die from the same set. I then tied some organza ribbon around the two layers and popped it up on 3D foam. Finally I rounded two of the corners with some decorative scissors to mirror the corners of the die cut mats.
- Stamps: Anita's - wood mounted floral pram; Personal Impressions - Mix and Match
- Ink: Versa Color - Baby Blue; Versafine - Onyx Black
- Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels One
- Cardstock: Kanban - Sherbert Pips (blue); white cardstock from stash
- Tools: Fiskars - Corner Edgers 'Rounder'
- Organza ribbon from stash
I'll be back shortly with the next post, thanks for taking the time to visit :)