I want to start today by saying how excited I am...I've only won a whole lot of goodies from Uniko Studio's February Release by commenting on their blog hop. I never win anything so I'm well chuffed right now! Yay for me! :)
On to today's post and a Valentine's Day card I've made for my chap. I've been wanting to post this for days, lets hope he sees the real thing and doesn't look here first!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
A closer view...
The red card looks slightly orangey in these pics, it is actually a slightly deeper red with a slight pink tone, I just can't seem to get it right when taking photos in artificial light.
I used one of my most recent purchases, the gorgeous Paired Up stamp set by Clearly Besotted Stamps, its so lovely and there are loads of stamps in the set. I used a Hero Arts shadow ink to stamp the moon in the background behind the two birds but the camera hasn't picked it up too well. The birds were stamped using Versamark ink and embossed with silver embossing powder. I decided the inside was a little plain so I stamped a little 'love you' in the bottom corner just to add a little extra :)
- Cardstock: Anita's A5 White Card (base card); Papermania Premium Textured Cardstock (red and grey)
- Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Paired Up stamp set
- Ink: Hero Arts Shadow Ink - Stone; Versafine - Onyx Black; VersaColor - Rose Red; Versamark
- Embossing Powder: Rubber Stampede - Silver
- Die: Xcut Nesting Dies - Circle
- Punch: EK Success - Thin Edger Punch 'Dotted Scallop'
- Ribbon from stash
Thanks for visting, I love your visits and comments :)