Just a very quick post from me tonight to show you a card I am entering into Challenge #4 over at the fab Muse blog.
Here is my interpretation of this week's card...
and a closer view...
I was drawn to the colour scheme although used muted, softer hues and also took inspiration from the vertical lines and white space.
I stamped and coloured the image directly onto the card base and then used a border punch to edge some pale green vellum which I then used as an overlay, adhered to the rear edge of the card fold.
This is the lovely Muse card designed by Therese Calvird, from which we were to draw our inspiration...
- Stamps: Wild Rose Studio - Flower Doodles stamp set
- Ink: Impress - Jet Black
- Promarkers: Orchid and Soft Green
- Vellum: Anita's Plain Pastel Vellum Pack
- Punches: Hobbycraft - Ribbon Camomile; Dovecraft - Daisy Corner
- Gem: Papermania - Glazed Gems (Iridescent)
Thanks as always for visiting today.