Thursday, 7 February 2013

For My Bestie

Hiya

Hopefully my posts will be more frequent in the weeks to come.  I'm in the middle of a big declutter at the moment so the flat is in a bit of a pickle to say the least!

Today I thought I would share with you a card I made for my very best friend's birthday.  I was going to publish this at the weekend but had to wait in case she took a sneaky peek at my blog!  Its very similar to another recent creation, but using a variation of the image and paper.

 
and a closer view...


Not too happy with the colouring on this one, it all went a little wrong but happy with the overall card, these Wild Rose Studio stamps are so cute :)

Materials used:
  • Design Paper: First Edition Paper - Spring Feast Paper Pad
  • Cardstock: Kanban 300gsm Brilliant White Cardstock
  • Stamps: Wild Rose Studio - Girl with Cake & Everyday Greetings sets
  • Ink: Impress - Jet Black; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Reverse Wonky Rectangles
  • Coloured with ProMarkers
  • Ribbon and pearls from stash

Thanks for visiting today, hopefully I'll have a lot more to show you very soon.

Take care

Neet x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, your colouring looks fab to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this hun! I think your colouring really suits the image :) You've kept it nice and simple and it works!
    Keep an eye out for the postie! ;)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable with the smile, cake and all. Your friend will love it.
    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...