Hopefully my posts will be more frequent in the weeks to come. I'm in the middle of a big declutter at the moment so the flat is in a bit of a pickle to say the least!
Today I thought I would share with you a card I made for my very best friend's birthday. I was going to publish this at the weekend but had to wait in case she took a sneaky peek at my blog! Its very similar to another recent creation, but using a variation of the image and paper.
and a closer view...
Not too happy with the colouring on this one, it all went a little wrong but happy with the overall card, these Wild Rose Studio stamps are so cute :)
- Design Paper: First Edition Paper - Spring Feast Paper Pad
- Cardstock: Kanban 300gsm Brilliant White Cardstock
- Stamps: Wild Rose Studio - Girl with Cake & Everyday Greetings sets
- Ink: Impress - Jet Black; Versafine - Onyx Black
- Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Reverse Wonky Rectangles
- Coloured with ProMarkers
- Ribbon and pearls from stash
Thanks for visiting today, hopefully I'll have a lot more to show you very soon.