Thursday 7 December 2023

Uniko December 2023 Release - Introducing...Ink & Flip Snowflake

Good morning

It's the final day of new product introductions at Uniko and Bev has worked her magic with this one.

It's another stencil in the Ink & Flip series and this time it's a Snowflake.  It's designed to be inked on one side, then flipped top to bottom and re-inked to create the rest of the design...genius!

Here's my first card...


The stencil is square so I chose to use a square card base for this one and I grabbed two delicate shades of Distress Oxide to create the design.  I then used sentiments and a co-ordinating die from the Big & Bold Snow set, and embossed the sentiment in silver sparkle.  This was then die cut and popped up on 3D foam.


Materials used:
  • Stencil: Uniko - Ink & Flip Snowflake
  • Stamps: Uniko - Big & Bold Snow (and co-ordinating die)
  • Ink: Distress Oxide - Lost Shadow, Milled Lavender; Versafine Clair - Morning Mist; VersaMark
  • Embossing Powder: Wow! - Metallic Silver Sparkle


And for my second card I combined the stencil with the Big & Bold Merry set...


I used the stencil on an angle this time on my usual A6 card base, I just masked off the outside edges.  I picked two shades of Distress Oxides and I love how these remind me of Fruit Salad sweets!  I then stamped and heat embossed the "merry" in gold sparkle on vellum and fussy cut it out.  I adhered this on slim bits of 3D foam and stamped the sentiment to finish.


Materials used:
  • Stencil: Uniko - Ink & Flip Snowflake
  • Stamps: Uniko - Big & Bold Merry
  • Ink: Distress Oxide - Scattered Straw, Saltwater Taffy; VersaMark; Versafine Clair - Nocturne
  • Embossing Powder: Wow! - Metallic Gold Sparkle


To see more projects and this stencil in action my fellow Brand Ambassadors are sharing more makes over at the main Uniko blog, here.

The new products will be available to purchase from the Uniko website from tomorrow, Friday 8 December.

I'll be back tomorrow with the full release reveal and details of the giveaway.


1 comment:

  1. Love the softness of the first and the jaunty angle of the second! And of course your perfect crisp stencilling. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...