Friday 15 July 2022

Uniko Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Festive Friday using Rustic Wreath


Good morning, or should I say Happy Festive Friday!

I'm over on the Uniko blog today with some Christmas inspiration.  I can't say I've ever been this early with my Christmas makes (but I always aim to be!) so it's a first for me.  And following the "Christmas in July" tradition, Bev is offering 10% off some Christmas goodies at the Uniko shop, here.

Today I have three makes, all using the Rustic Wreath Clear Stamp Set, along with a few other Christmas products.  You can find all the details of how these were made over on the Uniko blog post, here.

So first up is a project using the stamp set, purely stamped in a traditional design...


Materials used:
  • Stamps: Uniko - Rustic Wreath
  • Ink: Altenew - Everygreen, Forest Glades, Mocha, Mangrove Root, Crimson; VersaMark
  • Embossing Powder: Wow! - Metallic Gold Rich
  • Die: Create a Smile - Cool Cuts Double Stitched Rectangles

For this next card I've combined the Rustic Wreath Clear Stamp Set with a couple of other products from the Uniko Christmas range...


Materials used:
  • Stencil: Uniko - Christmas Folk Snowflake Stencil
  • Stamps: Uniko - Rustic Wreath, Pattern Building Christmas Tree (sentiment)
  • Ink: Distress Ink - Old Paper; VersaMark
  • Embossing Powder: Wow! - Metallic Gold Rich
  • Die: Create a Smile - Cool Cuts Double Stitched Rectangles

My final card combines the Rustic Wreath set with stamps from two other festive sets...


Materials used:
  • Stamps: Uniko - Rustic Wreath, Rustic Christmas, Big & Bold Merry
  • Ink: Altenew - Crimson; Versafine Clair - Nocturne; VersaMark
  • Embossing Powder: Wow! - Metallic Gold Rich
  • Die: Avery Elle - Dotted Borders

Well, that's all from me today.  I hope I've provided you with some inspiration for your festive projects.

It's scorching in the UK right now, seems very odd talking about Christmas in the middle of a heatwave!  

Stay safe (and cool!) everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...