Saturday 26 February 2022

Uniko February 2022 Release - Introducing...Framed Balloons

Good morning

It's Day 4 of the introductions for the Uniko 10th Birthday release and the set being showcased today is another addition to the Framed series...Framed Balloons.  

Please do take a look over at the Uniko blog to also see how my fellow Brand Ambassadors have used this new set, so much creativity!

This one has such a great party feel so I created a shaker card to add more bling...


I stamped the main image and fussy cut the centre to create an aperture for my shaker window.  I first chose the sprinkles I was going to use before I coloured the balloons so I could co-ordinate the colour palette.  I die cut the panel and then used some white cardstock with silver flecks as my shaker backing to trap the confetti inside.  After adhering the panel to my card base I stamped the sentiments from the same set and heat embossed them in white on black sentiment strips.


Materials used:
  • Stamps: Uniko - Framed Balloons
  • Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; VersaMark
  • Coloured with Copics
  • Embossing Powder: Brutus Monroe - Alabaster
  • Dies: Create a Smile - Cool Cuts Double Stitched Rectangles; Altenew - Featured Sentiment Dies
  • Accents: Little Things from Lucy's Cards - Sprinkles: Hollow Stars and Rainbow Hearts

I hope you've enjoyed these teaser projects.  The full release will be revealed tomorrow so I hope to see you then.








(AD - some products kindly gifted for Design Team purposes)

2 comments:

  1. The bold sentiment stands out so well against the bright balloon background Neets, another super make. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Anita. I love how you’ve used the sentiment. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...