Wednesday 2 February 2022

February 2022 Bullet Journal Set Up

Hi there

Sorry I've not shared any cards with you so far this year, I hope to find time to get creative very soon.  I've just been trying to catch on boring things at home so crafting has unfortunately been at the bottom of the list since Christmas.

But, I do have another bullet journal set up to share with you today, my February pages.

Once again I used some stamps from my stash for these spreads.  As February is Valentines month I chose a roses and flowers theme, and again, kept it all very simple.


I used a mix of stamps from Altenew and Skull and Cross Buns for these spreads.  It was all going great until I coloured the images.  I tried to watercolour with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and, although these pages are thick enough to take water, the mix of the ink used for the stamped images, water and the colouring medium caused the colour to bleed through the page.


So, as you can see below, I had to patch up a section!  I had some pages left in my 2021 journal so I cut a section from there and used my glue runner to adhere in place.  Yes, I can see it but it doesn't bother me as much as the big pink blob!

So for the remaining spreads I used my Derwent Inktense pencils with minimal water to add some very sketchy colour to the flowers and leaves.

Just a simple monthly layout here, I really don't need anything more detailed.


Next up are my weekly spreads.  Last month I used two pages for each week but I just don't need that much space at the moment.  So, here, the days of the week are big enough sections for appointments, birthdays, etc. (I don't have a whole lot going on right now!), and the weekly rolling task list still works perfectly for me.


...and pretty much the same layout for the last two weeks of February.  I even managed to squeeze the rogue Monday in at the bottom!


Materials used:
  • Stamps: Altenew - Amazing You, 365; Skull and Cross Buns - Days and Months, Planner Banner
  • Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black (waterproof once dry)
  • Coloured with Derwent Inktense pencils

Thank you for popping by, I hope to be sharing projects more regularly very soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...