It's new challenge time over at Muse and I'm thrilled to be your designer for this week.
I paired up a die set (which was a wonderful birthday gift earlier in the year from the lovely Susan - thank you!) with a stencil which I think co-ordinates really well.
Hopefully my card will inspire you to play along at Muse this week...
I started by sponging Distress Inks through a stencil directly onto the card base in three different colours. I then die cut the cupcake from cardstock in co-ordinating colours which I adhered onto a pierced square die cut. I finished by heat embossing the sentiment and banner in white which was cut with it's co-ordinating die and then adhered with the cupcake panel on 3D foam.
- Stencil: Hero Arts - Sprinkles
- Ink: Distress Ink - Cracked Pistachio, Shaded Lilac, Picked Raspberry; VersaMark
- Dies: MFT Die-namics - Pierced Square Stax; Paper Smooches - Mini Cupcake; Clearly Besotted - Mini Basic Banner
- Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Mini Banners
- Embossing Powder: Wow! - Opaque Bright White
- Coloured Cardstock: Papermania
Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes (Stencils)
Thanks so much for visiting today.