Monday, 7 November 2016

Muse Challenge #191 - Birthday Sprinkles

Good afternoon, crafters

It's new challenge time over at Muse and I'm thrilled to be your designer for this week.

I paired up a die set (which was a wonderful birthday gift earlier in the year from the lovely Susan - thank you!) with a stencil which I think co-ordinates really well.

Hopefully my card will inspire you to play along at Muse this week...



I started by sponging Distress Inks through a stencil directly onto the card base in three different colours.  I then die cut the cupcake from cardstock in co-ordinating colours which I adhered onto a pierced square die cut.  I finished by heat embossing the sentiment and banner in white which was cut with it's co-ordinating die and then adhered with the cupcake panel on 3D foam.

Materials used:

  • Stencil: Hero Arts - Sprinkles
  • Ink: Distress Ink - Cracked Pistachio, Shaded Lilac, Picked Raspberry; VersaMark
  • Dies: MFT Die-namics - Pierced Square Stax; Paper Smooches - Mini Cupcake; Clearly Besotted - Mini Basic Banner
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Mini Banners
  • Embossing Powder: Wow! - Opaque Bright White
  • Coloured Cardstock: Papermania

Challenge entry:

Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes (Stencils)


Thanks so much for visiting today.


3 comments:

  1. Fun birthday card, Anita! I can see a few different elements to borrow for a Muse card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One can never have too many sprinkles!! I love this fun and yummy creation, Anita!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute...love your sweet spinkles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...