There is a new challenge just starting over at Less is More. This challenge will run for two weeks to cover the Christmas/New Year break. We've worked our way around our usual sequence and we're back with a Theme challenge which is....
Not an easy challenge for me but I've got two sample cards for you today showing how I interpreted the theme. Here they are...
I stamped four different stitch designs on a white cardstock panel and topped with a faux stitched heart, stamped and die cut from some patterned paper. I tied some twine in a bow to the back of a button, adhered this with a glue dot and stamped the sentiment to co-ordinate with the button.
- Stamps: Hot Off The Press - Stamped Stitches; Clearly Besotted - Love Hearts (and co-ordinating die)
- Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black; Versa Color - Celadon
- Patterned paper from stash
- Accents: Twine - Hemptique - Ruby Collection; Button - Stampin' Up - Subtles
And my second card...
I embossed a white cardstock panel with a patchwork quilt design. I then stamped the sentiment onto a strip of white cardstock and the image onto some gingham patterned paper. I swirled some jute twine and anchored it in place when adhering the image on 3D foam.
- Embossing folder: DoCrafts - Boofle
- Stamps: Woodware - Home Sweet Home
- Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black
- Patterned Paper: DoCrafts - Boofle
- Accents: Jute twine from stash
We'd love to see how you interpret this theme. And don't forget, this challenge will run for a fortnight, with the next challenge starting on Saturday 2 January 2016.
Thanks so much for stopping by.