It's new challenge time at Less is More and we have a wonderful challenge for you today. We've whizzed back around to our regular Colour challenge and this week we'd like to see...
Predominant use of the challenge colours please, additional neutrals such as black, white, cream and kraft are allowed. And please ensure you keep them CAS with that all important white space that we love.
I have two cards to share with you today. I wanted to create more as I love these colours but it's been a crazy week and I couldn't find the time to make more.
So, here are my samples for you...
On a panel of kraft cardstock I stamped the flowers and the sentiment in VersaMark ink. I then heat embossed in white embossing powder and coloured the image with ProMarkers. The kraft panel was mounted onto purple cardstock before being popped up on 3D foam strips.
- Cardstock: Neenah - Desert Storm; Bazzill Basics - Purple
- Stamps: Stampin' Up - So Very Grateful; Clearly Besotted - Stylish Flowers (sentiment)
- Ink: VersaMark
- Embossing Powder: - Wow! - Opaque Bright White
- Coloured with ProMarkers
Creative Inspirations - Challenge #329 - Anything Goes
Seize the Birthday - Anything GoesOoh La La Creations - Challenge #190 - Let's Get Krafty
Virginia's View Challenge #19 - All Things Coloured
And my second card...
I sponged Distress Inks through a leaf stencil directly onto the card base. I stamped the sentiment and die cut the butterfly from black cardstock. I added some clear Wink of Stella to the butterfly and added two amber coloured gemstones to finish.
- Ink: Distress Ink - Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves, Mermaid Lagoon, Peeled Paint; Versafine - Onyx Black
- Stencil: Imagination Crafts - Leaf Swirl
- Stamp: Clearly Besotted - Pretty Petals
- Die: Clearly Besotted - Butterfly Due Die Collection
- Accents: Wink of Stella - Clear; Papermania - Adhesive Gems 'Sunshine'
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes (Clearly Besotted)
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Take Your Pick - Distress Inks
There is more inspiration on my teamies' blogs so, if you have the time please pay them a visit, you won't be disappointed. I can't wait to see what you pop into the gallery this week, I think it's going to be a beautiful one!