Sunday, 5 July 2015

Wedding Acceptance

Hi there

I have another card to share with you, a very simple wedding acceptance I recently made.  The wedding invitation had a colour theme of navy and silver so I wanted to send a reply that used the same colour combo.



I stamped the flourish on a panel of white cardstock using dark blue ink.  Below this I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark ink and then heat embossed with silver powder.  I mounted the panel on some dark blue card and left a very slim frame.  This was adhered to the card base and I added a few glazed gems to the flourish.

Materials used:

  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Mr and Mrs; Uniko Studio - Flower Power #7 (sentiment)
  • Ink: Versa Color - Neptune; VersaMark
  • Embossing Powder: Rubber Stampede - Silver
  • Accents: Gems from stash

That's all for now.  If I have chance to create anything today I may be back again later.  Have a lovely Sunday whatever you're up to.



12 comments:

  1. A very elegant card Anita. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Anita. I love the colours and great design xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super classy Anita and love how you've used the set and striking mix of colours! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very elegant and precious.. perfect creation Anita.
    Missy Pink - The Crafty Pink Girl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely beautiful...such a classy and elegant look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderfully elegant, Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow--just stunning! Bet the couple was thrilled to see this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So elegant! Love the placement of gems :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very elegant CAS card, it's fabulous.

    Have a wonderful week!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous, Anita! I love your crisp, clean design and the color combo is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Exquisite, Anita...and such a special way to acknowledge a wedding invitation acceptance! You're soooo classy!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...