As it's Saturday morning I'm back to introduce the new challenge at Less is More. This week we have a colour challenge for you, which is...
Red, White and Blue
Please remember to keep your creations clean and simple and include some lovely white space
I've got three cards to share with you today, here's the first...
On a white panel I stamped the woodgrain image and the sentiment label. I then stamped and die cut the leaves, and stamped the red flowers and used the co-ordinating punch to cut these out. These were layered up onto the card base and a few white pearls added to accent. Who says leaves have to be green?!
- Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Background Builders II, Leafy Accents (and co-ordinating die); Altenew - Label Love; Stampin' Up - Petite Petals (and co-ordinating punch)
- Ink: Versa Color - Atlantic, Baby Blue and Camelia
- Accents: Hobbycraft - 3mm white pearls
Seize The Birthday - Anything Goes with Option of Red, White and Blue
Crafty Catz - Challenge #286 - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Challenge #320 - Anything Goes
Virginia's View - Challenge #16 - 100% Stamped
My second card...
I die cut two pierced squares, one in white and one in blue. From the white square I then die cut the house detail. The sentiment was then stamped before adhering the two die cuts together. The complete square was popped up on 3D foam and I added a small red die cut heart, covered in Glossy Accents.
- Dies: MFT Dienamics - Pierced Squares; Clearly Besotted - On The Line, Recipe for Love (small heart)
- Stamp: Clearly Besotted - So Tweet
- Ink: Versa Color - Sky Blue
- Accents: Glossy Accents
Brown Sugar - Challenge #153 - Red, White and Blue
Crafty Creations - Challenge #292 - Red, White Blue
And my final card is super simple...
On a die cut stitched rounded rectangle I stamped the jeans and sentiment in blue and red. I wanted there to be some interest behind my image panel so on the card base I stamped some splatters in red and adhered the panel over the top using 3D foam. A single gemstone was adhered as the jeans button.
- Stamp: Stampin' Up - Patterned Occasions, Gorgeous Grunge
- Ink: Memento - Lady Bug and Danube Blue
- Die: MFT Die-namics - Rounded Stitched Rectangles
- Accent: Gem from stash
Loves Rubberstamps - Challenge #158 - Celebrations
Just Us Girls - Challenge #300 - Congratulations
My teamies at Less is More have some inspiration on their blogs too so I'm sure they would appreciate you popping by.
That's all from me for now, have a wonderful Saturday!