Saturday 5 July 2014

Happy Birthday, Kylie!

Hi guys

My post today is in honour of the lovely Kylie of Kylie is Addicted to Stamps, and owner of the Addicted to Stamps and More and Addicted to CAS challenge blogs.  Kylie recently asked me to become a member of her Design Team at Addicted to Stamps and More and she, along with my fellow teamies, has made me feel so welcome, I know I'm going to have a fab time creating with them!

It's Kylie's birthday today and the wonderful Loll of Stamping with Loll is holding a linky party to celebrate and has asked me to join in the fun. So...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KYLIE!

Here is the card I've made for you.  Of course, I just HAD to use butterflies and who doesn't love a bit of bling?!




I cut a fishtail flag panel from some white cardstock and stamped the butterflies with VersaMark ink.  I then used four different embossing glitters before attaching the panel to the card base.  The card was then finished with the sentiment.  I was going to add some sequins or gems but I think the bling in the embossing glitter alone is all that was needed.  I hope you like it, Kylie :)

Materials used:
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Elegant Butterflies, Sweet Little Sentiments
  • Ink: VersaMark; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Embossing Powder: Wow! Embossing Glitters - Sugar & Spice
  • Die: MFT Die-namics - Fishtail Flag Stax


Why not join in and say Happy Birthday to Kylie by popping over to see Loll and linking up.  Kylie knew nothing about this until now and I'm sure she'll be thrilled if lots of us could join the party :)

That's all from me for now, hope to see you very soon.




6 comments:

  1. Oh Anita! JUST WOW! I love this so much. Your glittery butterflies are beautiful. Thank you!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Anita!! Love the different colors of glittery on this card. And butterflies for Kylie - perfect! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is really gorgeous, Anita! I love that you used several embossing glitters for your butterflies, which I know are Kylie's fave! Beautiful work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful effect Anita , those glitter embossing powders are so pretty! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wow, wow - those glittery butterflies are gorgeous, Anita!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...