Monday 27 January 2014

One Layer Thank You

Good morning guys

I made this card last night as I wanted to have a go at the latest Muse Challenge as its their 1st Anniversary.  But then my internet decided to throw a wobbly so I couldn't get a connection!  So, this will be a very quick post this morning otherwise I'll be going to work with no make-up and wet hair!

I'm not crazy about this card in the slightest, I was fiddling around for ages trying to figure out what to do and this isn't what I intended at all but I thought I'd share it with you anyway...



I was inspired by the grey gridded background and the trio of colours.  I stamped the distressed grid and then I went in search of some red, green and blue card and some dies.  Nothing was really working and this ended up as a one layer stamped card!  Oh well, another to add to my stash anyway! :)

Materials used:
  • Stamps: Kaisercraft - Grid; Marion Emberson Designs - Just Because; Clearly Besotted Stamps - Many Messages
  • Ink: Versa Color - Rose Red, Green, Royal Blue, Polar Blue; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Gems from stash


This is Jackie Rockwell's card we were to use as inspiration...


Phew, right I'm off to get ready for what Monday has to throw at me.  Have a great day whatever you're up to.



7 comments:

  1. I think you card is a perfect take on the muse card... It's gorgeous. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your gorgeous card too and think its perfect:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the clean and simple look a lot!!! I think it's a very successful card. So glad you played along in this week's Muse challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What don't you like? One of my favorite 1 layer cards, which I can never make--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's a really pretty card Anita xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great one layer card Anita, sorry for being a rubbish blog friend right now, life is far too busy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's lovely Anita, the arrangement of the coloured elements works really well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...