Well, after a long time of getting frustrated at having some digi images and not being able to use them, I was finally able to treat myself to a new printer at the weekend! Yay!
A friend of mine also gave birth to a little boy a few days ago so I decided to make my first digi card using an image and patterned paper I'd recently bought from Pink Petticoat.
Here it is...
- Image: Pink Petticoat - Sweet Cheeks
- Patterned Paper: Pink Petticoat - Little Dots
- Cardstock: Papermania Premium Textured Cardstock
- Coloured with ProMarkers
- Accents: Glitter Glue: Stickles - Star Dust; Ranger - Glossy Accents
- Punch: EK Success - Dotted Scallop
A Gem of a Challenge - Challenge #110 - Something New
Moving Along with the Times - New Beginnings
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes (with option to celebrate something new)
Simply Create Too - Challenge #52 - Anything Goes
Passion for ProMarkers - Week 229 - Clean and Simple
That's all for now, I hope to be back later this week with more to share with you.