Sorry I've not been around for a few days, I've had a very busy week at work and all I've been good for when I get home is crashing on the sofa! However, I did make this card a few days ago for a good friend of mine to give to another good friend of mine :)
Firstly, I placed a mat of dark pink card on the white card base. I then framed some patterned paper with white card and adhered this to the base. I die cut some butterflies from the same patterned paper pad and then die cut some smaller butterflies from vellum and layered these over the top, adhering with small glue dots so it wouldn't be seen through the vellum. I finished off with a die cut panel for the sentiment and embellished the layered butterflies with some gems.
- Cardstock: Papermania Premium Textured Cardstock (pink); white cardstock from stash
- Patterned Paper: Pebbles - Sunny Side
- Dies: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Butterfly Wishes; Spellbinders Nestabilities - Reverse Wonky Rectangles
- Stamps: Wild Rose Studio - Everyday Greetings
- Ink: Versa Color - Mountain Lake
- Gems and vellum from stash
Hopefully I'll be less shattered and get crafting again in the next few days, I keep missing some good challenges! Although, I've just 'spotted' (teehee) two challenges I can enter this card for:
Clearly Besotted Challenge - Seeing Spots
CAS-ual Fridays - Polka Dots
Right, I'm off to my comfy bed, promised myself an early(ish) night.
Bye for now x