Wednesday, 24 July 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #37

Hiya

Just a quickie tonight as I can't abandon the housework any longer!

I still haven't entered many sketch challenges so thought I'd give this week's CAS(E) this Sketch challenge a go.

I bought some alphabet dies a while ago which I still haven't used and as these are the only ones I have I decided to give these their first outing.

 
A bit of die cutting, some matting and layering, a stamped sentiment and it was finished :)
 
This is the sketch we were given...
 

Materials used:
  • Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Classic Ovals Large; Xcut Alphabet Die - Headliner
  • Cardstock: Papermania Premium Textured Cardstock (colours); white card from stash
  • Stamp: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Butterfly Wishes
  • Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black

Thanks for popping by and hopefully I'll be back soon after I've tidied up and cleaned this pigsty I live in! :D

Take care



1 comment:

  1. Love this Anita! It's a perfect CAS card and a great take on the sketch.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...