Thursday 27 June 2024

Uniko June 2024 Release - Introducing...Background Blocks Offset Stripes

Hi there

Another introduction from the June release from Uniko and today is the turn of another series addition...Background Blocks Offset Stripes.

I've made two super clean and simple, one layer cards to showcase this one.  The Background Blocks from Uniko are always a hit and we hope you'll love this one too.


I've combined four Uniko stamp sets to create this CAS card...


I used the stripes stamp and created a gradient of colours by stamping repeatedly keeping the stamp in my Misti.  I then simply stamped the flower, vertical lines and sentiment all in black for contrast.

Materials used:
  • Stamps: Uniko - Background Blocks Offset Stripes, Background Builders Arts Decoratifs (lines), Paradise (flower), Flower Power #9 (sentiment)
  • Ink: Altenew - Aqualicious, Sweet Leaf, Warm Sunshine; Versafine Clair - Nocturne


And for my second card I used just one half of the stripes stamp to create a row of candles...


I inked up each "candle" in a different colour, masking each one off as I went.  I then used the flame from the Big & Bold Wish stamp set and inked this up with orange and yellow.  I finished the card by adding a sentiment from the Simply Said Blocks II set.  I love a card with lots of white space.

Materials used:
  • Stamps: Uniko - Background Blocks Offset Stripes, Big & Bold Wish, Simply Said Blocks II
  • Ink: Altenew - Cloudy Sky, Parrot, Orange Cream,Coral Berry, Hydrangea, Warm Sunshine, Autumn Blaze; Versafine Clair - Nocturne


There is lots more over at the main Uniko blog, here.  Please do check out what my fellow Brand Ambassadors have been creating.  And by clicking on their links there may be even more projects over on their personal blogs.

The entire release will be available to purchase from 9am BST on Saturday 29 June 2024. 

I'll be back tomorrow to introduce the final stamp set in this release.  I hope you can take a look.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...