Tuesday 16 April 2024

Uniko: You're Going to Flip - Ink & Flip Christmas Star Revisited

Good morning 

If you saw my post yesterday then you will know all about the Uniko You're Going to Flip Week!

Each day this week, Bev and the Brand Ambassadors are revisiting the existing Ink & Flip stencils, ahead of a new release stencil set which will be available from Saturday.  Be sure to check out the Uniko blog to see lots of inspiration from the team.

Ok, today we are revisiting Ink & Flip Christmas Star.  This stencil creates a central star and it's not just for Christmas as you will see from my card today and others made by the team.  

Here is my make, and I've paired the stencil with the Tropical Leaf I stencil and also the Wild Clear Stamp set...


I inked up the first side of the stencil with a pale green ink and, with it still in place, I laid the leaf stencil over the top and inked it up in a darker green.  I used the leaf stencil twice, for the top and bottom.  I then cleaned the stencil and flipped it over and inked it up for a second time in a different light shade, to create the central star.  And once again, lined up the leaf to complete the images in the same darker green as before.  To finish this one layer card, I stamped the sentiments from the Wild set, in black and brown ink.

Materials used:
  • Stencils: Uniko - Ink & Flip Christmas Star, Tropical Leaf I
  • Stamps: Uniko - Wild
  • Ink: Altenew - Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades, Misty Moor; Versafine Clair - Nocturne, Fallen Leaves


I think this shows how versatile this star stencil could be.  It's a square stencil but works great when used on different sized cards too, and offset like I have here.

So, be sure to check out the Uniko blog, here, over the next few days to see the Brand Ambassadors' makes using all the stencils in the series. I'll be back tomorrow with another!



2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Anita! Love it. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pairing with the tropical leaf stencil. It really shows that the Uniko products are versatile !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...