Wednesday 27 March 2024

Uniko Brand Ambassador Inspiration - 3 Stamp Sets 1, One-Layer Card

Good morning

I'm back with some Uniko Brand Ambassador Inspiration today.

I was recently tasked with making an 18th birthday card for my godson and masculine cards are the kind I find the most difficult, so to make one for an older teenager was even more daunting!  I had a rummage through my Uniko stash and decided to combine three stamp sets: Big & Bold HappyBackground Blocks Halftone and Explosion!

And other than the number dies I adhered, this is a completely flat, one layer card with all the elements stamped directly on the card base.  For full details of how this was made, take a look at my post over on the Uniko blog, here.


Materials used:
  • Stamps: Uniko - Big & Bold Happy, Background Blocks Halftone, Explosion!
  • Ink: Altenew - Autumn Blaze, Nimbus, Olive, Vineyard Berry; Versafine Clair - Nocturne
  • Dies: Spellbinders - Be Bold Lowercase Alphabet and Numbers

I was really pleased with how this one turned out and I hope this gives you some inspiration for those trickier masculine designs.

Enjoy the rest of your week, and with the Easter weekend approaching we are already past the halfway point of the working week.  Mustn't grumble, eh!  I hope you have some lovely plans for the long weekend.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...