Thursday 20 April 2023

Uniko April 2023 Product Release - Introducing...Designer Dies Natures Treasures II

Good morning

I'm here today to introduce the new Designer Dies - Natures Treasures II set from Uniko.

These dies co-ordinate with the existing Natures Treasures II stamp set but are equally great to use on their own.

It's just me and my fellow Brand Ambassador, Julie, sharing our creations today, please do take a look at yesterday's post over at Uniko where you'll find Bev and Vinita's showcase projects.  And tomorrow it will be Izzy and Steph sharing their creations.


On my first card I've used one of the dies and a sentiment from the Simply Said Blocks clear stamp set...


Directly on the bottom edge of the card base I did some faded ink blending using two shades of Distress Oxides.  I then did the same on a scrap of white cardstock and used this to cut the three die cuts using this fabulous leaf from the new Designer Dies set.  The leaves were then adhered to the card base with the ombre effect going in the opposite direction.  I then simply stamped the sentiment in black.

Materials used:
  • Stamp: Uniko - Simply Said Blocks
  • Dies: Uniko - Natures Treasures II
  • Ink: Distress Oxide - Cracked Pistachio, Speckled Egg; Versafine Clair - Nocturne


And for my second card today I've used one of the smaller leaf dies, together with the co-ordinating stamp, and a sentiment from the Simply Said clear stamp set...


I die cut the leaf seven times and stamped the co-ordinating image form the Natures Treasures II clear stamp set in rainbow colours.  I die cut a circle from black cardstock and stamped and heat embossed the sentiment in white.  To finish I adhered the leaves around the circle in rainbow order before adhering to the card base.

Materials used:
  • Stamps: Uniko - Natures Treasures II, Simply Said
  • Dies: Uniko - Natures Treasures II; MFT Die-namics - Double Stitched Circles
  • Ink: VersaMark; Altenew - Ruby Red, Orange Cream, Warm Sunshine, Forest Glades, Sea Breeze, Lavender Fields, Pinkalicious
  • Embossing Powder: Brutus Monroe - Alabaster White


I hope you like what you've seen from the team so far.  As mentioned above, Izzy and Steph will be showcasing tomorrow and then, on Saturday which is release day, the whole team will be sharing more makes over on the Uniko blog, here

The dies will be available to purchase from the Uniko website from Saturday 22 April at 9.00am GMT.




1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...