Tuesday 7 June 2022

Uniko June 2022 Release - Introducing...Layering Stencil Zesty

Hi guys

More from the Uniko June release for you and today is all about a new layering stencil set...Zesty.  

Layering stencils are so on trend right now in the craft world, and this one certainly won't disappoint.

Here's my first card, where I've used the stencils to create a patterned background...


I've used three of the stencils to create lemons, limes and oranges, predominantly around the borders of my card base.  There is a fourth stencil in this set which fits between the images to create a background but I've not used it here.  I moved the stencils around to pack more images into some blank areas.  The first stencil was ink blended in the lightest shades, progressing to two shades darker.  I then used the dots image from the Organically Zesty stamp set, which was introduced yesterday, and stamped these in black to add some contrast.  I die cut a panel with a scalloped die and stamped the sentiment, also from the Organically Zesty set and adhered the panel flat.  I finished with a few citrus coloured gems.


Materials used:
  • Stencil: Uniko - Layering Stencil Zesty
  • Stamps: Uniko - Organically Zesty
  • Ink: Altenew - Citrust Burst, Fresh Lemon, Honey Drizzle, Sunkissed, Orange Cream, Autumn Blaze, Bamboo, Parrot, Olive; Versafine Clair - Nocturne
  • Die: Create a Smile - Cool Cuts Scalloped Rectangles
  • Accents: Little Things from Lucy's Cards - Jewels: Lemon Mix, Lime Mix, Tangerine Mix


And for my second card I went super CAS..


I stencilled one of the half limes in the same way as the last card and added the juice drops which is part of the fourth stencil in the set.  I layered this die cut panel up onto a further die cut panel of co-ordinating cardstock and then stamped the sentiment below, which is another from the Organically Zesty stamp set.


Materials used:
  • Stencil: Uniko - Layering Stencil Zesty
  • Stamp: Uniko - Organically Zesty
  • Ink: Altenew - Bamboo, Parrot, Olive; Versafine Clair - Nocturne
  • Dies: MFT Die-namics - Pierced Square Stax


For more inspiration, please do pop over to the Uniko blog, here, where my fellow Brand Ambassadors will also be sharing their makes, and more at their personal blogs too.

I'll have more for you tomorrow morning :)

(AD - some products kindly gifted for Design Team purposes)

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards Anita. I love the colours of the first and the simplicity of the second! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stencil, I can see it becoming a favourite. Love the simplicity of the second card and the cheerfulness of the first. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...