Thursday 26 May 2022

Uniko - Brand Ambassador Inspiration - WILD

Hi there

It's been ages, I'm so sorry!  Life has just been getting in the way, with no time to craft, but today I'm back with some Brand Ambassador Inspiration for Uniko and I decided to have a play with the WILD clear stamp set and a couple of the co-ordinating stencils.  You can find all the info about how I made the following cards over on the Uniko blog, here.


For my first two cards I combined the stamp set with the Tiger Print Stencil.  Here's the first one...



Materials used:
  • Stamps: Uniko - WILD 
  • Stencil: Uniko - Tiger Print
  • Die: Create a Smile - Cool Cuts Double Stitched Rectangles
  • Ink: VersaMark
  • Embossing Powder: Stampin' Up - Black; Wow! - Metallic Gold Rich, Metallic Copper


And for my second card, a one layer card with a completely different feel using the same Tiger Print Stencil...



Materials used:
  • Stamps: Uniko - WILD
  • Stencil: Uniko - Tiger Print
  • Die: MFT Die-namics - Heart Stax (used to create stencil/mask)
  • Ink: Distress Ink - Kitsch Flamingo, Festive Berries; Versafine Clair - Nocturne
  • Accents: Little Things from Lucy's Cards - Jewels: Cherry Mix

And for my final card I combined the stamp set with the Giraffe Print stencil...



Materials used:
  • Stamps: Uniko - WILD
  • Stencil: Uniko - Giraffe Print
  • Ink: Distress Ink - Tea Dye, Rusty Hinge; Versafine Clair - Nocturne
  • Die: Create a Smile - Cool Cuts Double Stitched Rectangles
  • Cardstock: Neenah - Desert Storm
  • Accents: Wink of Stella sparkle pen


Thanks so much for joining me today, I hope to be back with more to share very soon.

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...