Saturday 30 October 2021

Less is More Challenge #455

Good morning

Apologies that it's been two whole weeks since I last posted here, life just becomes busy sometimes and I haven't found time to craft and share.

As we have five Saturdays's in October, Less is More have an extra Lucky Dip challenge for you starting today.  So, I'll get straight to the cue card for this one...


I thought I'd make a card using just dies for this one, it's been a while since I didn't reach for my stamps but I enjoyed making this one...


I began by raiding my stash and fishing out some different white cardstocks.  For some background interest I chose a linen cardstock for my main die cut panel.  I then die cut the poinsettia ribbon from some off-white pearlescent cardstock, i thought that would showcase the detail on the flower, and the Merry Christmas frame was die cut from some white glitter cardstock.  After adhering the panel to the card base I adhered the poinsettia ribbon, leaving the flower without any adhesive at this point.  I then adhered the frame, gently lifting the flower petals through, which I then finally adhered using some glue dots for a little dimension.  To finish, I added some glitter jewels to the centre of the flower.

Materials used:

  • Dies: Create a Smile - Cool Cuts Double Stitched Rectangles; Poppy Stamps - Poinsettia Ribbon; MFT Die-namics - Merry Christmas Circle Frame
  • Cardstock: a selection from my stash
  • Accents: Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels - Iced Snow

Challenge entries:

Happy Little Stampers - October Anything Goes with Dies Challenge
Happy Little Stampers - October Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes



Thanks so much for taking a look today.  I'm hoping to get some cards made this weekend, I really need to make a start on my Christmas cards or it will be the usual mad panic at the end of November when I realise I still need about 70 more!

Enjoy your weekend, folks x



5 comments:

  1. SUPER make this morning

    Good luck with the hunt to find a replacement for Sharon too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Anita and great idea to use the different whites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great CAS card Anita! love all the shimmer here too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sparkle and shine that make this wonderful white on white creation just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sparkle and shine that make this wonderful white on white creation just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...