Sunday 2 May 2021

Happy Little Stampers May 2021 CAS Challenge

Good evening

Tonight I'm here to announce the new CAS challenge for May over at Happy Little Stampers.  Here's the theme we want to see on your clean and simple cards this month...




I'll admit, I had very little in my stash that I could use for this challenge....note to self, stop buying floral stamp sets!  Anyhow, this cute little bears stamp was one I purchased some time ago, when Lili of the Valley were selling off all their rubber stamps.  I believe they only sell digi images now.


This was pretty easy to create.  I stamped the image and then coloured it with Copics.  I'm still learning with my markers but getting there slowly and I'm quite pleased with how this one turned out.  I added a strip of patterned paper to the bottom of my card base then trimmed the image panel down and adhered it flat.  Then to finish I stamped the sentiment, this one from a very old Clearly Besotted set.

Materials used:
  • Stamps: Lili of the Valley - Football Bears; Clearly Besotted - Going Places
  • Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Coloured with Copics
  • Patterned paper from stash

Challenge entries:

Seize the Birthday - Challenge #213 - Furry Friends
Addicted to Stamps and More - Challenge #404 - Any Occasion
STAMPlorations - May CAS Challenge
NBUS - Challenge #26 - first inking of these bears






Thanks for taking a look.  As with all the HLS challenges, the links will remain open until the end of the month so there's plenty of time to join us.



6 comments:

  1. Oh my, this little trio of bears is amazing! I love your colouring. A great CAS card, and thanks for linking it up at Addicted to Stamps and More and Seize the Birthday, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita, your coloring is so fabulous and these images are as darling as can be! Such a perfect little boy card. The strip of paper is a perfect touch too! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday and using the topping too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours - great colouring - you should be proud. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card for a little guy, Neets! Those bears are too cute with the soccer balls and your coloring is wonderful! I love the way you added the grounding strip of pp! Thank you for sharing your wonderful design with everyone at NBUS! (Also, this would be so perfect for the current "move" challenge at TIME OUT!) Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neet, that is a brilliant card. Love the image and teh CAS feel!
    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...