Saturday 26 September 2020

Butterflies and Flowers Bookmark


Good evening

Something that gets neglected in my craft stash is patterned papers, I just don't seem to use them very often on cards.  And after using some of them as co-ordinating back panels of some bookmarks, I thought they would be perfect used as a decorative rather than stamped or stencilled surface of a bookmark.

So that's what I did for this one...


Using a tall tag die I die cut two different designs from a glittered and glossy floral paper pad and adhered these back to back.  I then die cut two butterflies from white glitter cardstock.  The largest was adhered over a solid die cut from deep pink cardstock which I then infilled with Glossy Accents.  Once dry I adhered this to the top of the panel.  So that it didn't look untidy on the reverse I die cut another solid butterfly, from the same cardstock used for the front and adhered this on the back, mirroring the other butterfly.  The smaller butterfly was adhered over another solid die cut using the same paper used on the reverse and this was adhered over some die cut co-ordinating leaves.


This is the view from the reverse side...


Materials used:
  • Dies: MFT Die-namics - Tall Tag Duo; Clearly Besotted - Butterfly Duo Die Collection; Creative Expressions - Olive Branch
  • Patterned Paper: DecoTime (purchased from The Range)
  • Accents: Glossy Accents


I love how this turned out and I have so many lovely papers so I have a feeling a lot more of these will be made!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...