Sunday 14 June 2020

Perfectly CAS - June 2020 Challenge

Hi there

It's time for the June challenge at Perfectly CAS, I'll get straight to it with the cue word for this month...



There are lots of directions you can go in for the word 'sparkle'.  I chose diamonds as my theme which led me to making an engagement card.  I also added some sparkly elements to my design...



Although a really simple card, this one did take a little time to ensure the placement was right.  The letters were die cut from rose gold low shed glitter cardstock and I began by drawing a pencil line towards the bottom of my card base before adding the letters.  I adhered the letters slightly above the guideline to allow room to erase it afterwards.  I adhered all the letters apart from the 'C', stamped and heat embossed the ring in silver, then adhered the 'C'.  To finish I coloured in the ring with a silver pen, coloured the diamond using a very pale blue/grey ProMarker and added some final bling with a sparkle pen.


Materials used:
  • Dies: Lil' Inker Designs - Mixed and Stitched Alphabet
  • Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Happy Wedding
  • Ink: VersaMark
  • Embossing Powder: Wow! - Metallic Silver
  • Accents: Signo Uniball pigment pen - Silver; ProMarker - Dove Grey; Spectrum Noir sparkle pen - Clear

Thanks so much for visiting.  If you pop over to the main challenge blog you will find lots of inspiration from my fellow teamies, and also there is a note from Kylie.  After this June challenge there will be a six month break.  Kylie runs many challenges as has been doing so for eight years so understandably, she is taking a well deserved break!  We will be back so please do keep a look out for more information at the end of the year.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...