Saturday 3 August 2019

Neet & Crafty Shop!


** ETA - Now Shipping Overseas as well as within the UK**

Hi guys!

If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram you may have already seen this news recently, and you may have also spotted a sneaky new link in my sidebar.

I've been a bit delayed announcing the news here, just due to life getting in the way, but I'm super excited to say...


My Neet & Crafty Shop is NOW OPEN!



I make so many cards for my Design Team roles and for challenges and there's no way on this earth that I would mail them all myself so I am now offering them to you.  

I have some makes already listed but so many more still to add to the store.  There has been a little delay due to requesting and awaiting the addition of some new categories more suited to some of my cards, but these are now available I will be adding more on a regular basis.

I'm using nuMonday as a platform for my shop, very similar to Etsy, but which is a site dedicated to British Makers.

The logo in this post will take you to the store, and the link in my sidebar will take you there too.

Thanks for visiting, enjoy your weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...